Weekend Food Galories

We went for our dinner after the TIGER Street Football event @ Ngee Ann City, and we settled for Tampopo which is located at the basement of Ngee Ann City... When it comes to Japanese food in Singapore, Tampopo is definitely one of the few places that I frequented regularly. Tampopo serves great Tonkatsu...

Baby simply can't keep his hands off from his precious iphone... Kinda annoying :( Hahaha!!! While browsing through the menu, I came across, and I decided to have Black Pig Koumi Fry Ramen for my dinner... The white creamy soup base was flavourful and thick, and I love the springy feeling of the noodles. It tasted very delicious. I really enjoyed my bowl of ramen thoroughly... Baby ordered the Tonkatsu Ramen... The broth was spicy and flavorful and the cutlet of the breast meat was breaded and fried till crispy golden brown, tasted simply divine! Wonderful dinner experience, the staff is pretty attentive and the service was efficient... The damage was SGD38.50... Highly recommended, but this eatery place is not the cheapest in town but the quality of the food make up for it...
----------------------------------------------
Went to HK Kim Gary Restaurant on a random weekend for our lite dinner... We ordered our drinks first before the food entrees... As usual, being a tea lover myself, so I got myself a cup of Chinese Tea... Again, caught him playing with his iphone again... this time, he is doing multi tasks - enjoying his Fruit Juice while mingle-ing with his iphone... He had a bowl of Korean Noodes with Luncheon Meat & Fried Egg I love their signature Pork Chop Macau Burger... Uber delicious! They served great French toast too... It is Baby's debut! He find it delicious too... Both him and I love the French Toast from HK Kim Gary. The damage was SGD22.95... Our dinner was wonderful yet affordable... Thanks Baby for the simple yet lovely dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA