Cookies & Creme Hair Spa

As The Singapore Women's Weekly is coming out with an edition for 'Best in Beauty 2011'. I was invited to be the reviewer for the Best Hair Treatment under Babes on a Budget Category. I was assigned to review Cookies & Creme’s Signature Cookie Dough Rub.

Made my appointment with Jennifer, the lady boss from Cookies & Creme Hair Spa which is located at 5 Coronation Road, #01-01 Coronation Arcade.


Very cute map which I managed to rip from their website...

I was there pretty early on a random saturday morning for my tried and tested hair treatment. The shop is not very prominent cos it is situated along the landed property areas. Baby drove me there and he is quite familiar with Bukit Timah area, he found the place easily. Lucky me (:



The interior of the hair spa is pretty simple. A cozy space just like a home to me, and I love simple and clean setting of the spa. It makes feel like you are doing spa at home... Relaxing and quiet surroundings.


 I took a picture with Jennifer after my session. Before I met her at the spa, we did communicate through sms and phone calls. To me, she is a friendly lady, indeed she is when I met her at the spa.

She is well trained, and she know her customer’s needs and concerns in achieving better results through the treatment in her spa. She did went to Surabaya to learn the Indonesian massage technique before setting up this spa.
I tried out the Cookies & Creme’s Signature Cookie Dough Rub, a 90mins pampering treatment from head to shoulder. This session will make you feel relax while nourishing the hair at the same time. I love this 2-in-1 combo spa treatment.

Jennifer suggested that I changed to their in-house tube sarong before we started off with treatment... There was a dressing room and lockers for me to keep my belongings.

Took a quick snap in the changing room... OM! My face look kinda of big and round :(

Step for my hair treatment 

1. My hair was washed and treatment hair mask was applied with a thorough massaging  of my scalp.

2. ‘Dough rub’ - Head to shoulder massage for relaxation.

3. Lastly, my hair was steamed for 20mins then rinse off and blow dry.

All items used were clean... I feel safe using them and I love everything about the spa. The only down side is the hot steamer that was used for to steam the hair, it was kinda  noisy.

My hair texture has improved, and it looks more shining now and I feel that my hair is more manageable... I simply love the feeling when running my hair through my fingers. I am very pleased with the hair treatment.

Do consider Cookies & Creme Hair Spa if you are looking for 'cheap & chio' hair treatment... Highly recommended, the service and treatments are tip top yet affordable...

 I will definitely fix my next hair treatment appointment with her.

Check out their latest promotion - 90mins Hair Spa Bliss @ SGD55 which include relaxing head, neck & shoulder massage... Cookies & Creme helps to burden every women's woes - BAD HAIR DAYS...

 ~ Halls of fame ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA