I love Miffy

Miffy is one of my loves during my teen time... I love the simple drawing of the rabbit. Simple is always nice. Getting to know my fave character - Miffy


Miffy is a small female rabbit... She was created in 1955 by Dutch artist Dick Bruna. Miffy's original Dutch name is Nijntje (pronounce as 'konijntje' with the meaning of 'little rabbit'). Miffy is very popular in Japan and there is a lot of Japanese-made Miffy merchandise.

-------------------------------------------------------

I found some Miffy's merchandise at a steal price...

Mini size cosmetic pouch, but I use it as my camera pouch


Zipper purse with a card case compartment. I am happy that I found back my teenage's love.. Will look for more Miffy's merchandise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA