New Indian hauls + Beauty Credit

My last trip to Mustafa was in January this year... Here I am again for my new Indian hauls... I am really addicted to the Indian make-ups, therefore I want to pick up more items... The damage was SGD18.20... Worth buying :)

~ Constance Carroll (Shimmer Glimmer) Gold Shimmering Powder ~
Highlight cheeks or eye areas, it helps to create a natural radiance.

~ LAKME - Glide on Eye Color (Sliver) ~

~ Glide on smoothly on the skin ~

~ Gabrini Glitter Eyeliner (Shimmering Gold) ~

Very suitable for under-eye area to highlight the eyes
Went over to NEX on a random weekend... Picked up the Coenzyme 10 Cleansing Water and this is my third bottle... This product has never failed me with its quality. I really love this item from Beauty Credit :)

Was given some freebies upon purchasing...
I was given a Coenzyme Q10 - Sleeping Nutri Pack (Sleeping Mask) & Foam Cleansing - Royal Jelly Yellow Soil...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA