'Dinper' after facial

Baby & I had a quick fix of Taiwanese Street Fare after our facial @ Touche... We tried something new @ Lai Lai Family Restaurant 来来红烧牛肉面.

As it was pretty late for dinner, so I ordered an ala carte item from the menu - Braised Pork Hor Fun for my 'dinper' (dinner+supper)

I love the Braised Pork Hor Fun... As yummy as the Braised Pork Rice! The plain 'kway teow' drenched in a savory brown sauce and it tasted perfect in my mouth. The only downside was that the meat had too much fat cos I am watching my weight lately, this is sinful for me :(

Baby Ordered a beef noodle set which came with a bowl of beef noodle, a choice of side dish (which he selected the Braised Intestine) and a choice of drink, he chosen Pineapple Juice. For the beef noodle, there are a few choices of noodles to choose from and you can either go for dry or soup base. Baby selected the dry taiwan noodle.

Baby knows that I am not really a fan of beef noodles but I love the beef tendons... so he gave me 2-3 pcs of the beef tendons. *SWEET*... Loves it when the wobbly tendon melts in my mouth... Hahaha!

For our side, we had Braised Intestine, the appearance of the intestine did not look very appealing though, but I find it quite alright, pretty generous in portions too.

We ordered the 'Soup of the Day' - Chicken Herbal Soup... The soup was delicious! We enjoyed every single bit of the soup. The damage was SGD33. Lovely dinner from my Baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA