Fashion Edit - Dorothy Perkins

Attended the Dorothy Perkins Fashion Showcase 2011... It was a late morning event, therefore, I had a light brekkie with Baby before he gave me a ride down to GWC. The crowd was over-whelming even though it was a morning event... The attraction of Dorothy Perkins is really unbeatable...

Took a pix against the photowall... Thanks Mr Photographer!

These 3 mannequins feature the latest collection of Dorothy Perkins...


I was attracted to their accessories more than the apparel... OM! I am falling in love with their latest collections... Every invitee was given 20% storewide, so I decided to get 3 items for myself... (really irresistible).Beside given a 20% storewide, all invitee got a goodies bag too... Here you go, these are what I bag-ged home with... As mentioned again, that I got 3 accessories throught 20% off. The damage was SGD40.80.., Some might think that the momey I paid for is a bit on the high side but the designs make up for it... Props!

Light Gold Ring (size-SML) is retailing at SGD13.

Gold Leaf with small Pearls Ring (double fingers) is retailing at SGD19.

Got a sliver detailed head-band retailing at SGD19.

Thanks for the invitation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA