Amethystory Beautiful Skin Search

Amethyst is a semi–precious gemstone and it is often used in jewellery and this Amethyst is also well-known as a natural aid for our body. It enhances circulation, promotes anti-oxidation and rejuvenates skin cells, all of which are essential for helping to smoothen and beautify skin. Amethyst is incorporated into the latest skincare series from Amethystory which contains real Amethyst granules that helps for anti-oxidation, cell- rejuvenation and promote blood circulation for a healthier and more luminous skin.


I received the 3 MUST-HAVE products from Amethystory in good hands… Discover the 3 steps to beautiful skin with Amethystory...

Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel
Amethystory Mineral Bubble Face Wash
Amethystory Mineral Aqua Whitening Enhancer

Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel

This gentle formula is uniquely blended with Amethyst, Hyaluronic Acid & Bio Energy Fluid to help the removal of dead, dry and rough skin and promote skin rejuvenation.
This is a STAR PRODUCT as mentioned before as you can use it on other parts of your body apart from the face.




I was amazed by the instant results after application of the Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel, and now my face looks fairer. The gel doesn't remove off moisture from my face but instead it is more hydrated than before... With a clearer face, my skin absorbs better when I apply other products and the make-up glides on easier too..


Amethystory Mineral Bubble Face Wash

Blended with special 3 exquisite and effective ingredients (Amethyst, Hyaluronic Acid and Bio Energy Fluid). Amethystory Mineral Bubble Face Wash is enriched with moisture factors and mineral nutrients to cleanse and remove impurities... Regular usage of this product will obtain a smoother and suppler looking complexion.




After washing my face with Amethystory Mineral Bubble Face Wash, my face doesn't have any taut feeling and it really cleansed away all the dirt on my face, specifically around the nose area where all my pores mostly form... With the help of one of the ingredients, Hyaluronic Acid, the moisture levels for my face are well kept and protected.


Amethystory Mineral Aqua Whitening Enhancer
 
This unique formula is specially blended to boost up the hydration and whitens the skin... Amethystory Mineral Aqua Whitening Enhancer will help the skin to absorb other skincare products on my face.



I love this product the most, as I felt that my skin has undergone a ‘treatment’... Now my skin is able to absorb the benefits from other skincare products on my face. My skin looks firmer, suppler and more radiant.



Amethystory Beautiful Skin Search



 The ''Beautiful Skin Search'' contest is open to all females, age 18 to 25. The winner of ''Face of Amethystory'' will win attractive prizes and appear on Amethystory advertisments.

Do drop by Amethystory roadshow event to know more about the Beautiful Skin Search and receive a free Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel sample...

Time slots for the Amethystory roadshow:-

14th April : along Orchard Road, 1pm to 5pm
21th April : along Orchard Road, 1pm to 5pm
27th April : Temasek Polytechnic, 11am-3pm
28th April  : along Orchard Road, 1pm to 5pm


The search is now ON!! AMETHYSTORY is WAITING for YOU!! Click here to register yourself or nominate your friends today...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA