Crocs caters to everyone's needs...

Crocs have implemented a new technology to keep their shoes comfortable all day! A pair of shoes is more than something that you wear on your feet, it is the foundation of your entire wardrobe... The perfect outfit without the right shoes can leave you incomplete or feeling less confident. Crocs provides different styles that will be the perfect touch to our favorite outfit as well as good comfort.


These two shoes are my favorites from Crocs...


Women's Hover Boat Shoe offers the ultra lightweight combination of a canvas upper and comfortable Croslite™ material foot bed. Cord lacing and accents for a traditional boat shoe look.


 Women's Hover Boat Shoe  

SGD 94.90

 

The Melbourne II Lace is a beautifully crafted women’s sneaker with an ultra-lightweight canvas upper and ultra-comfortable Croslite™ material foot bed.



Melbourne II Lace - Comfortable Women’s Sneakers

SGD 84.90

----------------------------------------

I was pleased that I was sponsored for a pair of Crocs shoes of my own choice... I went down to Crocs Concept Store, located at Marina Square to collect my shoes. All the shoes designs look great & stylish and I was definitely spoilt by choices...


FINALLY, I got the Melbourne II Lace - Lime Green...


Upon wearing this pair of shoes, my feet were well-cushioned and COMFORT is the only word I can use to describe... I am all over Crocs!! I finally understand that feet play a big part in life, because when you feel comfy, you look confident. So, from now onwards, I will pamper my feet with TLC (Tender Loving Care) and I will not make my poor feet suffer nor hurt anymore...


Crocs is not just well-known for their rubber soles, but it also provides comfort and style at the same time. You don't have to sacrifice comfort to look stylish as Crocs will save you from this problem , therefore be bold and bring it on with Crocs!!


Check out the big lace ribbon, where it brings out the youth-ness of oneself and the unique-ness of the fashion from Crocs...



I can pretty much wear them every weekend with any of my casual entire, as it suits well for my weekend outing...


Remember to take part in the 'NEW CROCS NEW YOU' Makeover Contest


And download the 'CROCS MIX&MATCH' App from your smart phones and let your fingers style your fashion trends...


Let Crocs be part of your daily life... NEW CROCS NEW YOU (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA