Food for life

We spent a random 'atas' weekend brunch together at Beanstro, Marina Bay Sands Shoppes... This bistro is pretty prominent as it is located right in the middle of the shoppes area.


Beanstro is a casually trendy dining bistro that overlooks the central canal and its parade of beautifully crafted sampans.


This was his 2nd visit, but it was my 4th time to Beanstro... Hahaha!! This means that I've been there twice with my friends lah!!


Baby ordered a glass of Double Hot Chocolate...


Marshmallows was topped on top of his hot chocolate drink... It looked so yummy!! I am a Marshmallows lover (:


I will never forget my favourite Scone with Jam & Butter...


I am addicted to Quiches eversince Baby introduced it to me when we first visited Beanstro way back to about a year ago... I ordered a Quiche Classic Lorrain to go along with my Lemon Chamomile hot tea.


Baby's love, Lobster Bisque... It tasted great and we wanted ask for more...


Baby's main course - Seafood Cartoccio. OM!! Baby loved it to the bits...


The damage was pretty hefty. Oh well, sometimes, we have to pay more for 'atas' areas and ambience, but after all it is still based on individual opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Random dinner with Baby @ Din Tai Feng, 313 Somerset... It's been quite sometimes since we last visited this eatery place. Rekindling back our fond memories we had and of course the taste of their signature food...


Double Boiled Pork Rib Soup...


Spicy Wanton is my all-time favourite and MUST-ORDER entree as it perked up our appetites...


I had Zha Jiang Mian as my main course...


Baby had Egg-Fried Rice with Pork Chop... Baby gave me a piece for the pork chop for tasting... OM! It looked succulent and tasted awesome-ly good.


The damage was SGD44... I enjoyed his company always, we seem to have endless of conversations between us. I am looking forward to each day of being taken care by him :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA