Great indulge with Clique

I went for a dinner gathering at Eastern Restaurant, which is located at the very end of Centrepoint with my clique...

We missed the quality and freshness of the food, therefore we decided to go for another round of Shanghainese cuisine although we have been there a couple of times.


Sweetie and I shared Fried rice with Shrimp & Chicken Ham as our main course...


Two 'YEOs' simply love cam-whoring...


The MOST looked forward to signature item - Xiao Long Bao


Freshly made and steamed to tasting perfection...


 I savored every bit of it to the max...


My favorite item from menu, Wanton with Hot Chilli Sauce...


I had one plate to myself... STRICTLY NO SHARING hahahaha!!


Thin & soft wanton skin with delicious meat filing. Tasted great with the spicy vinegar sauce, and it's not very greasy, but more importantly, it perked up my appetite.

We had Shrimp omelette too (:


Tasted normal, nothing to shout about...


This greenish dish - Kang Kong with Beancurd Sauce is my love... The veggies were well-cooked and I simply love the special Beancurd sauce as it made the dish taste better.


We ordered Ma Po Tofu... Though, it tasted slightly spicy, but overall was alright...


Sliced Fish with Ginger & Onion was simply delicious (:

The Crispy Spring Roll tasted normal, and nothing special to shout about...


OMG!! The 'Tong Po Rou' - Braised Pork Belly tasted awesome-ly good, but it was kinda sinful... Oh well, who cares when it comes to good food... Hahaha!!


My first attempt on Homemade Pork Belly... The belly meat is very soft and silky and it can melt in the mouth without chewing it...


Steamed Prawn Dumpling


Custard Buns (Liu Sha Bao) were always our 'MUST ORDER ITEM'...


The sweetness of the filling was just right for me as I am not a sweet tooth person...


~ Dessert Time ~

Sweetened White Fungus - Great for complexion (:

Chinese Herbal Jelly (Gui Ling Gao)


Glutinous Rice Ball in Sweet Ginger Tea... Ginger tea is a powerful cleansing drink that gets rid of toxins and restores balance to the body. A healthy drink that's great for digestion...


I love Black Sesame loads (:


We had a wonderful time at Eastern Restaurant...


Thanks William for the nice dinner and I enjoyed the harmony and companionship from my clique... We will definitely come back for more in the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA