New haunt for cheesecake lovers

The name of the shop drew both baby and I to it when Baby was driving along Siglap area... Therefore, we decided to pull-over and try out some cheesecakes on a random night after our dinner...


Upon entering the cafe, I was awed by the magnificent interior and baby was pleasantly surprised by the quaint, Victorian-style decor with adorning antiquity wall paintings...


The ambiance is cozy and relaxed as we were surrounded by the classical sculptures and paintings that makes us feel like we have just stepped into a museum...


I appreciate every single decor in the cafe... Beautiful Mona Lisa painting, clay sculptures, lighted candles and little fountains...


Be prepare to be spolit by choices, as there are a wide variety of cheesecakes...



We ordered a slice of Peanut Butter Cheesecake to share between us... The cheesecake was creamy without being too heavy or cheesy. THUMB UPS!!



Baby ordered a glass of Iced Chocolate


I got myself a glass of Hot Chocolate


As for the service, though I can't say it is excellent, it is pretty acceptable. In fact, it is better than other cafes or restaurants... Oh well, at least my iced water gets refilled even though I didn't ask for it...


The Cheesecake Cafe has scored well for its unique interior decor... I feel that a trip down to this cafe at Siglap is worthwhile for cheesecake lovers. A tip for all : An awesome place to impress your date!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Baby & I decided to visit @ Modesto's, Vivo City on a random weekend, I love dining on weekends as it gives me a kind of laid-back feeling...



Complimentary free-flow home-baked bread was served to us when we were done with our orders... They tasted really good with the dip of olive oil and vinegar and we love this simple and authentic starter...


We were kinda disappointed with the CALAMARI FRITTI this time... They were not deep-fried till they werer golden brown, it looked pretty plain and pale which made me lost interest in eating them :(



We love the signature Traditional Italian Wood-Fired Pizzas...


We ordered the mini size thin-crusted pizza - DIAVOLA...


OMG!! it tasted awesome, we savoured every bit of it...


Baby enjoyed this eating session soooo much... The damage was SGD35-ish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA