Looking back Jess Baby's happenings

Chewy Jas is a card-holder of OCBC Bank and she extended the FRANK Party invite to me. We met up at the party venue, Avalon, MBS.

The trio of us at the party...

We indulged ourselves with free flow of house-pours and awesome ‘LIVE’singing during the party

The fashion presentation was next...

All the guests in the house had their eyes on on the fashion runway as it was being conducted. Each piece of designed garment from Forever21 is very captivating.

Thanks FRANK by OCBC for the lovely goodies bag, and all the contents werepacked inside a mesh sliver bag from Forever21.

Dearie, Joyce brought back a few beauty random items (masks, hand-creamand dust cap for iPhone) for me during her business trip to Seoul, Korea.

I like the Tony Moly Hand Cream (sweet pink) loads!!

Recently, I got myself a bottle of DiorSkin Forever Flawless Perfection Liquid Foundation (020) with SPF25 PA+++ to replace my previous (Chanel Vitalumiere SPF15), as both damages are on par.


I have been using it for almost 1 week, and the coverage was pretty good, so far so good. I love my loot very much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA