[Product Review] Liquid Eyeliner WP and Lash Version Up


 
Eyes are the most important feature as everybody will look into the eyes when talking to others and this will act as a form of eye contact to leave a good impression of you to others. 
 
Without a pair of bright eyes, your whole facial expression will be pulled down, and you will look fatigued and haggard-ed. The eye areas are the most delicate part of the face, and that explains why it is so important to take care inside out.
 
 
I want to say a BIG thank you to Cosmopolitan Magazine for contacting me to be part of their Cosmo Opinionators team. Thanks for delivery of the 2 newly launched products at my door-step and I have pampered my pair of eyes with the latest Ettusais Liquid Eyeliner WP and Lash Version Up (glossy curl base).


The Lash Version Up from Ettusais was newly launched a couple of months ago, it is a mascara primer with black fibres and lash treatment ingredients. It is perfect for everyday wear as it gives your lashes a definition boost.





 
 The ultra-thin comb-type applicator lifts the lashes upright from their roots to create beautiful bundles of lashes with natural curl definition..
 
 
I will re-purchase this product as it will help to strength my lashes growth and most importantly my lashes will be healthier.  


Ettusais Liquid Eyeliner WP was first launched in 2011 which came in only one shade, Jet Black.

 
The eyeliner is waterproof and also perfect for long-lasting wear, as it dries up quickly after application. The color line will stays on throughout the day. The ultra tip makes it easy to control even though you are a newbie towards liquid eyeliner.

 
Ettusais Liquid Eyeliner WP comes in another shade, Brown (BR) after it’s first launch in 2011...



 
There are 2 bonus points for this Liquid Eyeliner WP, as it has a firm and fine tip that allows for easy application and it doesn't smudge. It definitely stays true with me throughout the whole day. It can only be removed with proper eye-makeup remover. This long lasting eyeliner is really worth my both my thumbs up.

 
It was quite a good tried and tested experience for me, as I am not a fan of Ettusais and the only product I used was Quick Fix Powder, but after using the two make-up products for eyes, I truly enjoyed their products.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA