[Back-dated] I want my weekends to stay longer...

We crossed over the causeway for our random weekend spending. Baby and I just simply love to explore new places and doing impromptu things... We drove into Ponderosa Golf & Country Club which took us 15-20 minutes drive from Johor-Singapore Causeway.

 
Greenery field with 18-hole layout promises golf experience...


 
We had our afternoon tea at Golfers Terrace, one of the food and beverage outlets at Ponderosa Golf & Country Club. 




 
Baby enjoyed lazing around at the alfresco seating area with his Corona Extra Bottled Beer.

 
Baby started his night pretty early.... Hahaha!!

 
We shared the Egg Mayo Sandwiches with Fries.
 
 
We ordered Crispy Spring Rolls for our munching pleasure...
 
  
I had Fried Pork Intestines Porridge for dinner before heading back to Singapore.
 
 
Singapore will continue the F1 fever in next 5 years. The Singapore Grand Prix will be held in September. This year, Ferrari collaborated with Shell and Lego to come out with some Lego Premiums. Baby knows that I have fetish for Lego, so he got me these as a surprise.

 
Dinner at Dulu Kala – The Peranakan House, which is located at Beauty World Centre but it was REALLY a BIG LET-DOWN though there are so many raves about this eatery place.

My favorite food haunt, Ivins serves great Peranakan food, and the standard is way better than Dulu Kala.  I am utterly disappointed with them >>> 2 thumbs DOWN.

 
 

 
All I want to say that the damage was not worth paying at all and for the price I paid, I think can get a big feast in Ivins. No doubt the service was pretty alright and effective, but oh well, it will be my first and last time visiting to Dulu Kala – The Peranakan House.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA