[Japanese Fashion] Shibuya Girls Runway

I got the chance to attend the night of fashion of the Shibuya Girls Runway which featured Love Boat, Rosebullet and Dip Drops Spring/Summer collections all thanks to Onward Kashiyama!!
 

I am pretty ready and excited for the fashion runway, and being on the VIP list, I was given a viewing location of the amazing staging set to witness the first-hand collections of the 3 distinctive brands - Love Boat, Rosebullet and Dip Drops.



The fashion showcase was held at Clarke Quay Fountains, a brilliant location in Clarke Quay.


I simply can't wait for the runway to view the collection of Rosebullet and Dip Drops.



Dip Drops offers relaxed, staple pieces with tops, bottoms and outerwear. It has a younger vibe which provides basics that are feminine and casual.



Rosebullet portraysa glamorous casual look, and it stands for feminine looking as well as tough and confident feel to a young modern woman.



The host of the night was surprising-ly, a drag queen and she named 'herself' as Miss-chievious


 
S/S 2013 Collection from Dip Drops


S/S 2013 Collection from Rosebullet


More S/S 2013 Collection from Rosebullet and Dip Drops


More S/S 2013 Collectionfrom Love Boat and Dip Drops


The fashion showcase was very successful and I enjoyed every bit of it.



There was an after-party at Cassis Bar & Nightclub for the invited VIP guests. I was so glad to be under the VIP list as drinks were on the house.


 




I love the sweet and eye-candy looking mouse pad from Dip Drops. I love it loads!!


I think I am into Japanese fashion again after watching the Shibuya Girls Runway, and there is one thing that I wish to add on, the Japanese music pieces that were played during the runway were fabulous, I used to love Jpop and now I am back whole-heartedly to love them all over again...


One of the songs that caught my attention was Step on the Floor by Capsule.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA