[Jess Baby's space] All about Korean Beauty

My brother and his girlfriend, Wei Wei went on a holiday together to Korea, and she is so sweet to get some beauty fixes for me during their trip. Thanks so much, babe!
 
 
She brought back various types of mask sheets (lip/eyes/face) from Korea for me... I super love the trial kit from Nature Republic as it completes my daily essential needs.


 
Collagen Eye Patch from The Face Shop - Raspberry Line & Lift

 
Nature Republic - Snail Solution Mask Sheet

 
The Face Shop - Lovely ME:EX BeBe Lip Mask

The Face Shop - Nature Mask Aloe Vera

 
Nature Republic Super Aqua Max - Combination Watery Trial Kit which consists of Toner / Emulsion / Essence / Cream.

I went over to the soft launch of SkinFood at Bugis Junction as they are giving away a Special Fresh Apple Sparkling 2 kinds miniature gift set as a token of appreciation. Photo taking was available during the event and an instant photo print was given to me after photo shooting as a memento. 
 
Fresh Apple Sparkling Gift Set consists of toner and emulsion.

 
In conjunction of their opening, I picked up their promotion gift set at only SGD15.90.

 
The gift set consists of Carrot Cleansing Foam

 
Facial Water Vita-C (mist)

 
Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF20 PA+ and Mushroom Multi care BB Cream SPF20 PA+ 

 
I was also given the Omiya Whitening series sample kit upon purchasing the promotional gift set.

 
Inside the kit, it contains three sachets which are the Whitening Emulsion/Serum/Tea Toner

Ending my post with the dinner gathering at Old Town White Coffee with my usual blogger kaki(s)...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA