Emirates Singapore Derby Roadshow + instagram contest

Last weekend (Saturday), I was at Capitol Piazza, Outdoor Plaza with Jasmine and her cousin for the inaugural Emirates Singapore Derby Roadshow. It is open to the public, and admission is free. I met up Cookie by chance at the event, so we took a group photo at the InstaPhoto Booth.


We missed out some highlights such as the Fashion Showcase and Horse patting/feeding as we were being held up by other things and therefore unable to meet the timings. Oh well, at least we were lucky enough to say hi to the two lovely Singapore Turf Club's mascots - Racer and Clover.



There was a Q&A session going on when we were there, and I won an Airbus A380 Fridge Magnet courtesy from Emirates.


If you missed the last weekend's  roadshow at the Capitol Piazza, fret not, as there is another roadshow coming up on the 1st and 2nd July 2016 at The Lawn@CHIJMES from 11am-8pm and 12noon-10pm respectively. Singapore Turf Club and Emirates Singapore Derby are running a photo contest via Instagram from 20th June-8th July 2016.

All you need to do is to snap an OOTD photo of yourself in your best RED OUTFIT and upload it on instagram by hashtag #EmiratesRedFashion and tag @sgturfclub. You might walk away with a set of premium gifts from Emirates worth SGD2000!

Do drop by The Lawn@CHIJMES and join in the fun at the Emirates Singapore Derby Roadshow on the 1st and 2nd July 2016. Lastly good luck in your instagram contest!

For more information on the Derby, please visit www.derby.sg


I received some goodies from Laneige - a retail size of Two Tone Lip Bar and Two Tone Shadow Bar. Thanks Laneige and Clozette! I end my post with 2 random recent winnings!


I joined the 'Snap & Share' contest at Clozette Style Party, which was held at Suntec City in April, and this was the photo I submitted for the contest. I was lucky enough to be selected by them! 

I received some goodies from Laneige - a retail size of Two Tone Lip Bar and Two Tone Shadow Bar. Thanks Laneige and Clozette!



Another giveaway was my instagram photo which was selected by Chocolate Origin, and I received a 6'' chocolate cake which was worth SGD32.80!


Thanks Chocolate Origin for the awesome giveaway!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA