[personal] Dinner Jyu Raku + hauls

 Nothing is better than having a short getaway to Kuala Lumpur with my baby! We drove in to Malaysia after having a simple dinner at Woodlands on Friday night. The next day, Uncle Mike suggested going back to Village Park Restaurant for our brekkie, and I immediately agreed without any second thought as it meant having awesome Nasi Lemak! At the eatery, it took us sometime to get our orders by the waiters, as they were running at full house even though it was only 10am! After our brekkie, we borrowed Uncle Mike's car to Sunway Pyramid for some shopping.

 
I picked up an off-shoulder black top and a checkered Skorts at RM65 in total.
 
 
I also picked up a clutch bag at RM40, and it also came with a long strap, that allows me to transform it to a sling bag.


 
Lovisa was having an in-house sales, and I picked up 3 necklaces at RM24, RM18 and RM12 respectively. I paid 3 items for RM54 (SGD18). What a good deal!

 
I got a choker from Vincci at only RM5. What a steal!

 
Lastly, I got a hair band at only RM2.

 
 
We decided to eat at Dragon-I for a light lunch. Our meal consisted of Fried XO Carrot Cake, Red Bean Dessert Pancake, and 2 traditional boiled desserts. The total damage was fairly decent!



 
SS15 in Subang is definitely a haven for Japanese food lovers, as we spotted 5-6 Japanese restaurants along a whole stretch of shops. We decided to try Jyu Raku, as it serves great authentic Japanese Cuisine, and the restaurant had an extensive menu on was pretty good. The place had a great ambience with good and efficient service!
 
 
The food quality was pretty good. I like their fresh sashimi and tasty sushi dishes. 

 
Baby had Chirashi Don Set which includes Sashimi and Ikura (salmon roe).

 
I am a lover of sashimi, and the Salmon Belly Sashimi was so fresh and juicy, it melted in my mouth.


 
I love the Kani Salad very much, and it is a dish NOT-TO-BE MISSED in Jyu Raku.
  
 
We had Beef Steak with Pan-fried Vegetable, and the dish was cooked to a perfect medium well. The meat was tender and flavorful. It was worth a glowing review of my both thumbs up!
 
 
The damage was Mind-BLOWING even though it was in Malaysian Ringgit. The meal cost MYR300-ish in total!
 
 
I end my post with a sweet gift from Sweetie, and she got a tank top and an edible chocolate lipstick! Thanks ya!

 
Not to forget the Matcha Wafer from Japan, and thanks so much to my Baby for sharing this gift with me from his colleague.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA