[random] Dinner at Suki-Ya + Étude House - #shutupandkissme Workshop

Both Baby and I are Shabu Shabu lovers, and we love to dine at Suki-Ya which offers unlimited servings of thinly sliced meat. We settled for a dinner at the outlet which is located at Marina Square.
 
Apart from the unlimited fresh meat serving, you can also find a wide selection of vegetables and standard food items that are normally found at steamboat dinners at Suki-Ya's buffet counter. Don't forget, the various dipping sauces can also be found there too!
 
We had a delightful steamboat dinner! Thanks Baby for the treat!

 
More of our travelogue photos were found in Baby's room, so sweet of him! 

 
I attended the #shutupandkissme Workshop by Étude House as they recently launched their 'Dear My Matte Tinting Lips-Talk'. It was conducted at Bugis Junction. I picked up an item during the workshop, which was the 'Dear Girls Big Eyes Maker'. I love this dual eye-shadow stick as it is hassle-free during application! 

 
Each attendee was given a random goodie bag after the workshop, and I got something I like very much! Check out these PLAY 101 Eye-liner pencils! Thanks so much, Étude House

 
As my colleague, Herni is leaving our company to venture to a new job prospect, we arranged a weekend lunch for her at Causeway Point! Apart from me and her, the attendees included Rinajy, Jane and old ex-colleague, Ellezenn! The reason why we picked a weekend was so that we could spend more quality time with each other during this gathering! We spent almost 5 hours on our gathering. I enjoyed their companionship very much! 
 
 
 We had Penang fix at Penang Culture which is located at level 5 of Causeway Point. I had the Classic Penang Char Kway Teow. We also shared a plate of Fried Long Beans with Eggs as our side dish. The total damage for the 5 of us was SGD90. 

 
I end my post with my lunch with Su Ni at Kimchi Korean Restaurant, and I had Kimchi Jiggae which comes with free flow of banchan and drink which cost me SGD14.

 
Oh ya, I also had Satay for my Friday supper, which is every Singaporean's fave! 

 
Lastly, thanks Cetaphil for sending me their trial kit which consists of a Gentle Skin Cleanser, Moisturising Cream and as well as the UVA/UVB Defense Cream! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA