[random] Essential Oil Workshop + Savourworld's Oktoberfest 2017

I got 2 entry tickets to Savourworld's first Oktoberfest party and we had German Beer, authentic German sausages and chicken wings!  


We had great quality night spent together on this date, at Savourworld's Oktoberfest 2017!



During my recent visit to Kim Gary which is located at VivoCity, I redeemed the monthly offer, hot dessert for our dining indulgence. 



 I had my favorite Mushroom Rice with Honey-glazed Spare Ribs. Being a member, I was entitled to a weekday 10% discount off the total bill. This naturally eased up on my dinner damage!

 
I spend my weekends at Baby's place, and on a random Sunday evening, we had dinner at Aston's Specialty which is located at a Sembawang Shopping Centre (SSC). We had an affordable dinner there! 

Recently, I attended the Essential Oil Workshop by Young Living. During the workshop, I got to understand the benefits of essential oils. What I enjoyed most about this event was that I managed to learn how to make a DIY Mozzie repellent by using essential oils! Each attendee received a welcome gift pack! Thanks for organising such a meaningful event! 


I end my post with my TGIF dinner at Ichiban Boshi which is located at the basement of VivoCity.



Finally, weekends are here again! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA