Lunch at Hans Im Glück + Pokemon Go Safari Zone Sentosa Event

Baby and I went to Hans Im Glück which is located at VivoCity on a random weekend for lunch.


Hans Im Glück is an established German burger grill and bar from Munich. The burgers served at Hans Im Glück are different from American-styled burgers as they are generally healthier.


I had a chicken burger with sourdough bread, while Baby had a beef burger with sourdough bread as well. We also had sides of Sweet Potato fries and salad with Asian dressing as well. I loved the sweet potatoes very much!



We also had thirst quenchers to go with our mains, and nothing beats having a nice German meal with loved ones on a relaxing weekend afternoon. 



The damage was about SGD51-ish, and this is a treat for my Baby Hubby, who accepts who I am and my imperfections. 


I was one of the lucky Pokemon fans who managed to obtained a ticket to the Pokemon Go Safari Zone Sentosa Event! With this ticket, I was given a QR code which allowed me to see special Pokemons during the event!



Baby went with me even though he didn't get the ticket. I appreciate him for being so supportive in everything I do. Upon reaching, I took many random photos with the standees. 










We spent about 4 hours at the island, and I managed to get all the special Pokémon. I was contented










While I was busy catching the event's Pokémon, Baby joined the queue to purchase the Pokemon plushies.The line was endless, due to the sales having really good value. Each plush was going for SGD10. This was even cheaper than the plushies being sold at the Pokemon Centre in Japan after conversion of Yen to SGD!


After queuing about 45-60 minutes, we picked up 4 plushies in total. 


Despite the scorching weather, I still enjoyed myself very much. Thanks for organising this event in Singapore and this is a dream comes true to all Pokemon Go fans in Singapore! 

Comments

I dont know what is better. Fries from batat, burger or Pokemon's land.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA