Nail Workshop Tea Party by Sally Hansen

I don't really fancy nails, as I find i am pretty sucky in painting them. Hence I usually opt for simple and fuss-free methods by coloring my nails with transparent glossy type of coats. This helps to strengthen my nails at the same time!

When Sally Hansen invited me to their Nail Workshop Tea Party, I knew I had to grab this precious opportunity, as I finally got to learn how to paint and take care of my nails properly.


was held at the Little House of Dreams at Dempsey Hill. Look at their Instagram-worthy desserts! OMG, they're seriously too pretty to be eaten! 



Apart from the desserts and sweets, they also prepared savory food too! 



During the workshop, we learnt to identify the type of nail shapes that best suit our fingers. We also learnt how to take care of our own nails by proper maintenance of removing cuticles!



Sally Hansen's Moisture Rehab is my favorite nail product, as it really take care of my dry nails and soften my cuticles, but most importantly it smelt great too! All you need to do is to apply the product onto your bare nails and massage it in!

 
It was not easy for us to file our nails though. I generally dislike this process as I find it tiresome. The monotonous motion of filing your nails to achieve a desired nail shape is boring, but I suppose practice makes perfect!


We were asked to choose between these two strengtheners, the Miracle Cure or the Miracle Nail Thickener. Both function as base coats that take care of your nails at the same time. If you always have cracks in your nails, Miracle Cure will help to instantly fill in the cracks, sealing the nail plate instantly. Alternatively, if you have soft, brittle nails like me, then pick the Miracle Nail Thickener, as it will help to make your nails harder and stronger. 


During the workshop, I used the Miracle Cure for my base coat, as I needed it to fill up and repair on the cracks on my thumb. It really bonded the layers perfectly! After the application of the base coat, I applied the nail colour in a slow and steady manner. This was finished off with an application of a Double Duty Top Coat!


Try the Sally Hansen's Dry & Go Drops to speed up on the wait time for the drying process. For people who are in a hurry,  or have no patience to wait for the nails to dry, this product is perfect for you! Just a quick drop of the solution onto your nails will save on time spent for the nail polish to dry up!


There was a mini competition among the divided teams, and each team as required to create a nail art on the fake nail provided. One of our team mate's nail design was selected, so we each received a Sally Hansen nail set all thanks to her!



Thanks for conducting this workshop, as I not only gained added knowledge on how to beautify my nails, but on how to care for them better too! I appreciate the company of my blogging mates who there on the day with me, and I always love their banter and presence!


A big shoutout and thank you to Sally Hansen too, for the lovely gifts from the workshop event. Last but not least, much props to my followers who took part in my Sally Hansen's Gift pack which were valued at SGD50 each. For those who missed out on this giveaway, fret not, but follow @dipmecocoa on Instagram so that you will never miss out on my future giveaways!



For more information on Sally Hansen nail products, you can check out Sally Hansen Official Website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA