Althea A’Bloom Collection - BHA Blackhead Blaster + Meringue Puffs + Refreshing Facial Mask Sheet

I consider myself a K-Beauty Enthusiast, and I am really excited that the product, 'A'Bloom' has arrived in Singapore's beauty market scene!
 
The Althea A’Bloom collection consists of sheet masks, applicator puffs, and a blackhead removing stick! Thanks for sending the products over for my indulgence at home.
 
 
There are four sheet mask variants in the Althea A’Bloom collection and each Althea A’Bloom Sheet Mask cost SGD0.60 or SGD5 for 10 sheets. For SGD0.60 per A'Bloom mask, this is a truly cheap deal as compared to the other Korean sheet masks.

 
AC-Me-Peach Anti Blemish Peach Mask Sheet – Regulates oil, balances moisture, and purifies skin for improved clarity.

 
Water-Me-Long Moisturizing Watermelon Mask Sheet – Formulated with watermelon extract for excellent moisturizing and soothing of the skin during hot weather! It also contains lavender extract which helps soothe sensitive skin

 
Avo-Cuddle-Me Nourishing Avocado Mask Sheet – Recommended for dry skin types! Avocado helps to prevent aging and is a strong anti-oxidant. It is also infused with hibiscus flower extract which prevents the skin from aging.

 
Sparkle-Me-Bright Brightening Lemon Lime Mask Sheet – Brightens and clarifies dull skin with a double dose of Vitamin C. The lemon and lime extracts contain a high vitamin C level, which helps to repair and protects the skin from UV damage. It also helps to banish dark spots too!

 
I was attracted to the Sparkle-Me-Brightening Lemon Lime Mask Sheet and I was pleasantly surprised! It bore a very refreshing citrus scent, and it gave an instant brightening effect. All the facial mask sheets are made out of a slimy, thin piece of fibre-like paper which fit fell onto my face.
 
The only downside that I can think of is that the mask is so soft that it's quite difficult to unfold. I ended up tearing one by accident! The mask sheet pack contains 25g of essences, with an ample amount to apply on our necks and elbows or even on the knees.


 
The A'Bloom BHA Blackhead Blaster (SGD5) is a skin exfoliator designed to banish blackheads, whiteheads and dead skin. It removes blackheads and whiteheads painlessly, while also preventing new ones from forming.

 
I have never tried any impurity removal sticks before, as I am quite skeptical on the product's ingredients. However, after knowing more about the content of the stick given to me, I was willing to give it a try as it is made out of natural extracts.

 
I only used it on my T-zone area and my chin to prevent irritating my skin and to avoid a potential acne/pimple breakout. I massaged the areas in a circular motion to unclog the impurities. This was followed by washing off the residue with lukewarm water. I found my face did become smoother and bump-free! It is definitely a perfect and affordable product for those who want to combat their whiteheads and blackheads on their face! 

 
I love the A’Bloom series very much, as the products are funky, quirky and colorful. It is a great example of 'Fun meeting Beauty!' in this product series. An ingenious yet affordable product created by Althea Korea! Everything in this series rocks!

 
The Meringue Puffs are suitable for all skin types and do not contain any harmful materials that could irritate sensitive skin.

 
The Giant Meringue Puff (SGD3) and Baby Meringue Puff set of 3 at SGD4. They are both made of high density latex-free foam which can be used dry or wet for makeup application. Each puff is soft and spongy, and they do a great blending job, especially for base products such as foundations and concealers, as it leaves a smooth complexion after application.

 
I normally clean my cute Meringue Puffs by using Althea's Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser. It is recommended to do so frequently in order to prevent bacteria from building up.

 
All the products in the Althea A’Bloom collection are now available at Althea KoreaWait no more, get yours today at Althea.kr


Comments

I didnt have this cosmeticks.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA