[random] Sailor Moon Pop-up event + The House Warming event by SoulRichWoman.com

For our lunch date on the Good Friday Holiday, we went to 'Hokkaido Marche' which is located at basement 2 of Orchard Central. (Beside Don Don Donki.)



I settled my lunch with Cold Soba with Mixed Tempura. Thanks Baby for the treat!



Sailor Moon is one of my favorite anime characters/heroines, and even till today she still holds a fond place in my heart! I was on cloud nine to hear that the first ever Sailor Moon Pop-up event was happening in Singapore! Baby seemed more anxious than me, as he is keenly aware of my love for Sailor Moon. It was he who told me about it, and urged me to visit the pop up store! Hence, we made good use of the public holiday to visit 313@Somerset and i even brought along 'Diana' with me!


Upon reaching, we took many random photos against the backdrops.


If you do visit the pop up store, never leave without at least taking photos with this iconic crescent moon! Isn't Sailor Moon's punchline of 'In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!' so cheesing-y good?!








All patrons have a chance to try their luck at the Gachapon machine at the pop-up event. You might win prizes such as Sailor Moon merchandise, Landlease (the mall's developer) vouchers, and various 313@somerset premiums!


I won a scoop of ice-cream from Ben & Jerry!' We redeemed it after we left the event. Thanks Landlease and 313 Somerset for the lovely cool treat! 


After our dessert fix, we walked over to Orchard Central as Baby wanted to get something from Uniqlo. Recently, they are collaborating with 'Street Fighter', which is one of Baby's favorite games. He was actually prepared to spend money on the tees! He bought 2 pieces online and 1 piece from the store. We took a photo each with Chun Li, and that was pretty fun-loving day we spent together on a non-working day. 
   


Together with Jasmine and Jane, we attended 'The House-Warming' event, which was organised by SoulRichWoman.com and this event was located at The Summit Condominium.


Each attendee must bring a gift to the house warming, and in return, the founder of SoulRichWoman.com will give us a goody bag before we left the premises. 


Thanks SoulRichWoman.com for the lovely beauty products by Max Factor. Among the 4 items, I love the mascara the best! The 'JessBaby' make-up pouch was not part of the goody bag, as I got it during my Bangkok trip from Talad Neon Night Market.


Baby and I decided to go into JB on a random Saturday afternoon for shopping and to have our dinner. Baby and I wanted to re-visit 'Secret Ingredients Chicken Pot' which is located at Taman Mount Austin, as they serve delicious and tasty Chicken Hotpot!
  


Upon being seated, we ordered the signature Chicken Pot, and requested for the medium sized version. The small version is meant for 1 person. The Chicken Pot consists of various cuts of fresh chicken meat that is cooked in a delicious black sauce with potatoes and radish slices, and it is served on a burner in a pot akin to the ubiquitous Steamboat. At the eatery, one can also order some additional ingredients to 'throw into the chicken pot aka steamboat style and we did just that by ordering luncheon meat, tang hoon, meatballs, hotdogs, crabsticks and baby corn! I felt that the luncheon meat gave it an extra flavor! You can choose the level of spiciness for your chicken pot, and we chose the non-spicy version for our dinner. The damage was RM78. 



I end my post with our random weekend lunch at Food Court - HarbourFront Centre. Both Baby and I love the Lor Mee from Putien Cuisine very much!


Oh ya! I almost about forget this... I redeemed 1-week sample sachets of the Red Energy Recovery Serum at the Mamonde counter of the Tangs VivoCity. I can't wait to try it out and discover the goodness of this product. 


Lastly, I won myself 2 limited edition badges from Miu Miu by clearing 3 stages of games on the cute Arcade machine that Miu Miu specially created as a marketing tool. This game is at Tangs Vivocity, so do check it out near the Miu Miu counter!


Comments

I love Sailor Moon, so I think this cafe will be a heaven for me!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA