[random] Curry is Drink + One Canton + Hops & Berries

My Saturday date with Baby! For my LOTD, I applied a bit more makeup on my eyes for a slightly different look!


Most weekends, Baby will normally bring me to places which we don't often visit for meals. For this particular outing, we went to Changi City Point for lunch. We settled at an eatery called 'Curry is Drink', which is located at the basement level. We were pretty surprised by the quality of the food, as it tasted pretty decent. The damage was pretty similar to the other Japanese Curry eateries in Singapore.





On a random weekend, Baby and I went to Orto to redeem our free pint of kronenbourg 1664 Blanc at Hops & Berries. Apart from enjoying our free drinks, we also ordered 2 different types of finger foods to go along with our beers. Nothing beats spending quality time together with your loved ones! 





On the eve of PH (May Day), Baby and I met up after work to have dinner at Bugis Junction, and we settled at One Canton (previously named as SIFU). 



We started off with their Signature BBQ Bun which cost SGD1.20 each. It tasted pretty decent. Apart from the buns, we also had the Shrimp Toast Mantou



For my main dish, I had the signature Baked Chicken with Shrimp Dumpling Noodles, while Baby had Beef Stew and Rice. 


One Canton has many hits and misses. The food served was pretty disappointing as the quality does not justify the price range. One word to conclude my dining experience - ‘short-changed’.


The damage was about SGD39-ish, and this is a small treat for my Baby Hubby, who is very understanding and remains a supporting pillar in my life!

Thanks for stopping by my humble space! 

Comments

Foods like always look great!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA