[random] Kinohimitsu Collagen Day 2019

I attended the Kinohimitsu Collagen Day 2019 event with Meryl, and it was held at the Suntec Rewards Lounge.


We learnt how to DIY the Collagen Lip Balm. It was pretty easy, and all you need is White Beeswax, Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Orange Essential Oil and Kinohimitsu Collagen Diamond Drink.


We were so happy to bring home our hands-on DIY lip balm. Achievement unlocked! Thanks Kinohimitsu for having us at the event.
 

After the event, both Meryl and I went shopping at one of the retail shops in Suntec City called ‘I love Ballerina’. We each picked up a pair of jelly heels, as to make use of the in-house promotion - SGD50 for 2 pairs. (UP: SGD66 per pair)
 

Meryl got me a pack of Ritter Sport Mini chocolates from Berlin, Germany during her work flight! Thanks so much for the lovely gift!
 

My colleague, Suni bought me a box of Cornflower Dark Tea and magnetic Self-adhesive Pad which features ShellieMay (The Disney Bear) from Shanghai Disneyland Park during her Wuhan/Shanghai holidays. Thanks ya, and I love them loads!
 

My random lunch with my office lunch mates at Fasta, South Beach. We love to DIY-ed our pasta. Nothing beats having a nice meal and a great chat with my lunch kakis!
 

I end my post with my latest plush from Theodor and Friends which was caught by me from one the claw machines at Northpoint City. I seem to have a real fancy for these machines, and the feeling of catching a plushie each time gives me a strong sense of satisfaction. In short, I am totally obsessed with claw machines!
 

Lastly, I had an after-work dinner at Yoshinoya, Harbourfront with my Baby. I love spending quality time with my love! 



Oh ya! I almost forget this... Do remember to redeem your trial kit of the Anti-Age Global - Face Cream and Essence at any Yves Rocher store. The redemption ends on 19th May 2019.

Thanks for stopping by my humble space!
 

Comments

I never made a lipsbalm.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA