TNP Adventure Hunt 2019 - Go Local in the Ultimate Race + Mother's Day Celebration

As Mum V loves Peking Duck, Baby and I decided to bring her to Tung Lok XiHe Peking Duck restaurant which is located at Orchard Central for this year's Mother's Day Celebration!
 

 
Apart from the whole Peking Duck, we also ordered a dish of '3 Treasure Spinach in Superior Stock' and a plate of signature Braised Beancurd with Monkey Head Mushroom as our accompanying dishes. Mum V enjoyed the food very much, especially the Peking Duck. 

 
The Peking Duck was deliciously succulent, but the portions was kinda too much to share among the three of us. Baby insisted we could finish the whole thing, and surprising we did! No 'doggy bag' this time!

 
Our dining experience could have been better, as the serving of the duck with our other dishes were not concurrent. We were served with our side dishes firstly with our rice, but the Peking Duck came roughly 25 minutes later. By then we had finished the dishes and our rice was almost done. I guess the Duck needs time to be prepared but perhaps they could have served the side dishes slightly later or tandem with the serving of the duck.  However, as I mentioned, the standard and taste of the duck sort of made up for the long wait!! The damage was pretty hefty, as we paid about SGD130!

 
My siblings and I organised a Mother's Day celebration session for Mommy at the Crystal Café, Orchard Grand Court which is located along Killiney Road for a Taiwanese Porridge Buffet.
 
The choice of food is a bit limited, but the quality of the food is still quite decent! I am glad that my family enjoyed the dinner! We took a family portrait at the premises. 
 
 
Bridesmaids gang roxs! 
 
 
Together with Tracy, Sweetie and Meryl, we took part in the TNP Adventure Hunt 2019 - Go Local in the Ultimate Race which was held at Bugis+ and Bugis Junction. This is our first time in this Adventure Hunt although it was their third edition. Sadly, we had not known about the previous two races and missed out on them but I guess it's never too late to know!
 
 
 
We met up with one another at Bugis+ where the race was to begin. Upon registration, we were given a TNP goodie bag with filled with snacks and drinks. 
 
 
We changed into the race tee and we took many random OOTDs and group photos. 

 
There were a total of 100 teams each consisting of a pair of contestants to challenge one another on who was more 'Singaporean'! Each team was given a strict timing of 2.5 hours to complete 15 challenges at game stations around the two malls. 
 
 
Although we didn’t manage to win anything, we had so much fun at the race. I am certain our friendship bond was strengthened further after the race! Thanks TNP for selecting us to join in this adventure hunt challenge! We look forward to our the next edition in 2020! 
 

 
I end my post with my visit to #OURBLACKSECRET - HERA POP UP STORE with my colleague, Ivy, and both of us also managed to reserve the HERA Black Foundation Discovery Kit.

 
At the pop up event, I learnt the secret to staying flawless with makeup 24/7, as well as to identify which colors match me the most. This allowed me to redeem a correct shade for myself from HERA Seoulista!
 
We were also given a complimentary sign up as their members. As a member, we were offered an in-store promotion to purchase a lipstick/lip gloss at only SGD29! I picked up a purple Lip Gloss, and I felt that it looked great on me after application!


Comments

This roat duck looks very tasty!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA