Anniversary celebration at Spago by Wolfgang Puck

 Baby made a dinner reservation to celebrate our 3rd Anniversary at Spago by Wolfgang Puck which is located at the Sands SkyPark, Marina Bay Sands. Before our meal, he brought me to the Chanel boutique to collect my gift!







Spago by Wolfgang Puck is located at Level 57 of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore - Sands SkyPark, Hotel Tower. It offers two dining concepts – a fine dining restaurant and a terrace lounge with an al fresco bar.






Upon arrival, we were greeted with a brilliant smile, and were lead to our table! We had the Spago Set Dinner which was about SGD 75++ per pax. The 3-course Spago Set Dinner comes with a choice of Starter, Main Course and Dessert.



 

Complimentary bread was served to us after we made our orders. There were various hot bread types that were served with unsalted and seaweed salted butter that we thoroughly enjoyed. Baby also ordered a bottle of Moscato to celebrate our anniversary.




For our starters, Baby had Chilled fin de Claire Oysters at an additional SGD 5++ to his set meal. I had the Charcoal Grilled Octopus at an additional SGD10++. We really enjoyed the freshness of our starters!



Moving forward to the main course, Baby had Grilled Iberico Pork Pressa. It was perfectly executed by the Chef, and his grilled pork shoulder steak was done at medium as per the restaurant's recommendation!



As for my own choice for my main, I chose Crispy Scale Sea Bass which was served with Cauliflower and Mussels. It tasted amazingly delicious with its accompanying Coconut & Lime Emulsion!

 


Spago by Wolfgang Puck has a spectacular view spot overlooking the city of Singapore. The restaurant is adjacent to the famous Infinity Swimming Pool of Marina Bay Sands. It's a tremendous view and I really enjoyed how beautiful our city sky line was!




For dessert, I ended my meal with Salted Caramel Souffle with Fuji Apple Sorbet. I liked the soft, creamy texture but it was kinda too sweet for my liking. 




Baby had Carrot Walnut Cake which was shaped EXACTLY like a real Carrot. It was at an additional SGD10++, but it looked really unique and was served with Cream Cheese Gelato.


Spago Singapore was sweet enough to take note that we were having our anniversary, and gave us a greeting card which had many well-wishes from the staff of Spago. All our desserts had a written 'Happy Anniversary' in chocolate as well! The service rendered to us was top-notch, and the serving staff was very friendly and approachable.





Time to unbox my gift from my lovely hubby! Check out my video below!



OMG! It was a pair of earrings from Chanel, and my hubby knows me well that I love earrings, thanks Baby!




Thanks for planning such a memorable anniversary celebration, and I love you, Baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA