Herbalife Nutrition 40th Anniversary Virtual Run

Do you guys miss going for running events? I do!

I used to go for running events, as nothing beats the feeling of when you have finished a run. The sense of accomplishment is indescribable! However, with the ongoing pandemic, all running events have been forced to be cancelled for the time being. Thankfully, we can still do virtual runs where we are able to run anytime and anyway on our own and clock our own running distance and timing by using running apps.

 When the circuit breaker started last year, everyone was bored to death at home, and during this period of time, I received an invitation to sign up for the inaugural Herbalife Nutrition 40th Anniversary Virtual Run which was held from 1 to 30 November 2020 as the highlight of the Get Moving with Good Nutrition Campaign. 


I accepted the invitation without second thought with my running buddy, Meryl. To help me to prepare myself for the run, Herbalife Nutrition lined up a series of virtual run training content and sports nutrition talks. I received the Herbalife Nutrition Virtual Run Registration Kit which included a set of Herbalife Nutrition supplements. 



I was excited as this was my first virtual run, and I met up with Meryl at the Singapore Sports Hub for our 4km individual race. 


After we competed our 4KM run, we submitted a screenshot of our running time and distance to Herbalife Nutrition. It was a fun running day with Meryl! 




I finally received my Herbalife Nutrition 40th Anniversary Virtual Run Medal in March 2021. I absolutely love the finisher medal, and I am glad to add this to my race medal collection.



I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Herbalife and IN.FOM for inviting me to the race, and also thanks for sending the Registration Kit to me too. I appreciate it very much!

Comments

आपके लिखने का अंदाज काफी अच्छा हैं और आप सरल भाषा में लिखते हैं, आपके ब्लॉग को देखकर हीं हमने इस Herbalife Joint Support Benefits in Hindi आर्टिकलं को लिखा हैं, मुझे लगता हैं की आप हमे कुछ तो सुझाव दे ताकी हम भी अपने ब्लॉगिंग करियर की आपके जैसी ही बढोतरी करे..!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA