Eatigo deal at The Grumpy Bear + River Hongbao 2021

After celebrating 2 continuous special occasions which was my birthday in January and our anniversary in February, we decided to go for a simple celebration for Valentine’s Day instead.

I was surprised to receive an email from Eatigo on their upcoming promotion. Hence, we made use of this generous dining deal from the eatigo app to enjoy a 30% discountt on our V-Day celebration dinner.

 

 We settled at The Grumpy Bear which is located at Thomson Plaza, and this was my casual OOTD! 




On top of that, I was given an additional SGD20 cash voucher as well to further offset my meal damage! We only paid SGD24 in total after all the discounts and deductions, which made our damage a very affordable one! 


All thanks to the extensionI managed to get a hold of an afternoon slot to the popular River Hongbao 2021 event on Saturday, 19/02. For me, the River Hongbao has always been one of the main highlights on Chinese New Year!

This year was the first time the event was held at the Gardens by the Bay, instead of its usual venue at the Marina Bay floating platform in order to usher in the Year of the Ox!







I took many random photos at the premises. Although this year, the size of this event had been scaled down due to social distancing, I still enjoyed myself very much at the River Hongbao 2021



My recent dinner date with Baby is at JIA HE XING Dumpling Restaurant which is located at Marina Square.


 After our simple meal, I took a couple of OOTD shots against the pretty CNY decorations at the atrium.
 



My lunch mates and I spotted this very pretty insta-worthy photo spot at Suntec City on a random weekday during our lunch time, and therefore we decided to take a wefie. 


Do pop by Suntec City for your OOTD IG shots! 


I was selected for the Passionation X MSIG ECO HONG BAO Giveaway. These red packets are designed with sustainability in mind, and only selected FSC paper is used. They have conscientiously omitted plastic lamination and the use of plastic packaging to reduce wastage.

 I love the prints on the red packets, and kudos to MSIG’s efforts in contributing to the protection of biodiversity! 


I end my post with a recent lunch-in treat from my Korean Manager - MK. He ordered a lunch bento as a form of Department Lunch. I enjoyed the Korean Bento from Bibigo. Thanks ya for the lunch Bento!

Comments

This Garden is my dream

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA