[friends gathering) A day trip to Batam

Claressa, my mate joined RKM to Batam again, but this time, there were additional three more people joined us for this day trip. The add-on members were Jasmine, Joanne and her beau, Dominic. As usual, we took BatamFast to Batam Centre, and upon clearing the customs at Batam, we went straight to the Mega Mall Batam Centre for lunch.

 



We had Mie Ayam Pedas and I had my favorite bottled drink, Teh Botol.


We ended our lunch with their traditional dessert.


My most looking forward to activity in Batam was hanging out with my favorite girls. They are my besties and I love to shop with them.




We had fun in the fitting room as there is no strict policy from the department store on how many pieces of garments you bring in to try on, and they allow 2 people of the same sex to go in to the fitting room.



I love this pinky floral crop top!!


We enjoyed doing silly and nostalgic things together like we had in our teenage life, and I love their companionship very much.


After shopping, we settled at Pempek Kolecta for tea. She shared Pempek Campur (mixed fish cakes), and they tasted awesome!


I love the popular Tekwan (fish cake with tang hoon soup) loads!



We rounded up our afternoon tea with Waffles with ice-cream at A&W.



We went to hypermarket for some snacks and daily necessities. I also picked up a magazine sling clutch at 50,000 Rupiah (SGD5-ish).




I end my post with our group photo at Mega Mall Batam Centre.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA