[sponsorship review] Chic Sports Watch

I cannot believe that we have already stepped into the second month of 2015, and CNY is around the corner! Time is flying way too fast every minute, everyday.
 
In 2015, I have a new goal. My mind set in approaching life varies differently from year to year, and this year, I want to go for as many holiday breaks and travel as much as possible due to my hectic work environment.
 
Recently, I just came back from BKK in January, and this trip marks my first overseas in 2015. This was a full-paid trip by my Baby as my birthday gift. I enjoyed myself very much, indulging myself with food and shopping. Although to many Singaporean, going to BKK might be a yearly routine for them, but for me, my last trip to BKK was way back in 2009.
 
Apart from celebrating my Birthday in BKK, I also received many gifts from blogging friends and colleagues. Thanks for all the wishes across the social media platforms.
 
 
AND YES, I received a parcel from bicycles.sg! A sport watch was delivered to me in a little brown gift box.
 
 
 

I love the little 'diamonds' around each number, and with these sparklers, they added some class and style to it.

 

The strap is uber soft and is very comfortable on the wrist. It fits well and looks good on me too. An additional battery came together with the parcel. It was added bonus, as just in case I have a sudden need to replace the battery, I will not have a hard time hunting for one!
 
 
 
 The sport watch comes in both black and white and is available at an affordable price of SGD14.
 
 
If you are looking for a chic and fuss-free watch, do visit their website and check them out.
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA