[New Zealand] Exploring Auckland City

After staying in Auckland for 5 nights, it was time to bid goodbye to our apartment which was located at Victoria Street, downtown Auckland in order to proceed to other places on the North Island of New Zealand.
 


 
Check out the awesome sunrise view from my apartment! Doesn't it give a brand new day that extra edge and shine?

 
This is a favorite snack of mine! Corn Chips with Salsa, The skim milk in NZ was amazingly fresh, and I had multiple servings of it throughout my travels in the morning!



 
After our home-cooked brekkie, Baby drove us to One Tree Hill for some sightseeing, as well as photo opportunities.



 
 
I took many random photos, and we love the calming effect of the peaceful, greenery and tranquil environment. It was similar to the view/experience I had at the Griffith Observation Park back in Los Angeles, but the air here was very much cleaner and fresher!

 

 
One Tree Hill is a 182-metres volcanic peak in Auckland, New Zealand. It is an important memorial to both the Maori and 'Pakeha', (Whites) of New Zealanders.






 
After our visit to One Tree Hill, we made our way to the Dress Smart Outlet for shopping. I purchased quite a few items from Dotti, Supre and Cotton On. Among all, this top from Supre was the cheapest item I paid for. YES, it cost me only NZD5, which was slightly lesser than SGD5. 
 
 
We had lunch at Gleway Café at Onehunga which was fairly near to the Dress Smart Outlet.

 
We made our way back to our apartment to off-load our purchases, as I wanted to take a stroll within Albert Park, which was a stone's throw away from our apartment. 
 
Albert Park is one of the Auckland's most beautiful parks, and it was located in the heart of the Auckland's CBD. It has a long history that holds a special place in all the hearts of Auckland-ers. 



 
The park is so beautiful, and I could not resist taking multiple OOTDs of myself! 





 
We left our car in the carpark, and we walked to WaterFront of Auckland. The distance was about 15 minutes. We walked past Queen's Wharf...
  

 









 
We settled at the Wynyard Quarter for our dinner, and we had a nice serving of Fish 'n' Chips while getting a lovely view of the wharf and sea.

 
As it was Autumn season when we were in Auckland, the sky turned dark near to 5pm. I was in awe of the awesome view of the night skyline of Auckland's City. 

 
Thanks for reading my travel experiences in Auckland. Do stay tuned for my next post on Rotorua! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA