[random-ness] Mother's Day celebration + Étude House Workshop

My sister-in-law organised a Mother's Day celebration session for my Mommy at Putien Restaurant. This dinner was at Kitchener Road branch, which has the Michelin Star award! My parents and I met up with my brothers and their partners/family at the venue itself. I had no idea that this branch was the one with the Michelin Star award!


They only offered set menus, so we decided to take up the OCBC card promotion to enjoy the dining deals. 



Mommy was delighted as my bro prepared a fruit cake for this occasion.


We had a pleasurable experience at the restaurant due to the good services rendered to us! 


I went for the 'Dear My Glass Tinting Lip Talk' Workshop that was conducted by the 'Makeup Maestro' Dave Kim from Korea. This was a private event meant for only members of Étude House. 


The workshop was conducted at Bugis Junction outlet. Every member and their plus-one were given a generous goodies bag! 


#Rinajy brought back this miracle cream for me from Seoul, Korea. This beauty item, Ginseng Royal Silk Watery Cream by Natural Republic received many raves reviews online from several beauty forums/platforms. I am happy to pamper my tired skin with this luxurious cream! 


I met up with Poppy (Xue-er) for dinner at PasarBella, Suntec City. Recently, I developed a fondness for poke-bowls, and upon discovering that Poppy enjoyed them as much as I did, we decided to have that for our dinner-date. 

Both of us each ordered an Aloha Poke Bowl, and we also shared some sushi rolls! Nothing beats having a nice meal with an amazing kaki! 


Lastly, I end my post with my recent accessory loots that I picked up from the Padini Concept Store in KL. I picked up this red Buckle Bracelet for only RM19 at 1-Utama! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA