Chanel LE ROUGE Pop-Up + An Evening with the Stars’ starring TheEdwards Twins

Recently, I visited the interactive pop-up Chanel LE ROUGE Showcase which was located at 72-13 Mohammed Sultan Road. Baby was pretty supportive to accompany me to this beauty event.
 



Candid shot taken by my supportive Baby




Chanel LE ROUGE Pop Up is an exclusive event pertaining to exploration of beauty through 'Red', Gabrielle Chanel's favorite color. 



Check out the coveted red edition of Chanel No.5 L'Eau and No.5 Eau De Parfum which were exclusively pre-launched at the pop-up! 





To sum up my trip, both Baby and I took some random photos at the Geometric Red Corridor which was designed to make us look like we were within the crimson No.5 bottle itself. 




Thank so much to Expat Choice for the tickets to catch top-tier Las Vegas impersonators, The Edwards Twins. 


Many favorite superstars of mine came alive in ‘An Evening with the Stars’ at the Resorts World Theatre.



Bette Midler


Cher



Sonny & Cher



Catch The Edwards Twins' awesome performance if you can, as I found it very entertaining. It's a trip down memory lane that you wouldn't want to miss indeed! My girlfriends and I enjoyed ourselves very much, as the twins really offered quality entertainment to the audience!


Bad hair days are passé now with the aid of Ellips Hair Vitamin Pro-Keratin Hair Repair, which I found  did a wonderful job in managing my frizzy hair to look tamer, smoother and healthier. It is enriched with Moroccan Oil, Jojoba Oil Vitamin A,C,E & Pro VitB5. 


The process of styling of hair is pretty hurtful to our hair as the heat might cause split-ends, but with Ellips Hair Vitamin Pro-Keratin Hair Repair, you can now reduce the damage. I love the blister pack which is great for travel-use! 


Ellips Hair Vitamin Pro-Keratin Hair Repair is a leave-on serum which is to be applied on towel-dried hair, and it has a sweet floral scent! Thanks Home Tester Club for sending the product over! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA