[random] F1 Pre-race Pit Lane Experience + Otoko Ramen + K Session in JB

I recently met up with the girls for an hour's lunch date at Otoko Ramen restaurant which is located at Chinatown Point. Chewy decided to take this meet-up opportunity to celebrate Meryl's birthday with her. She brought some cakes for our after-meal desserts. We had a delightful lunch and I always enjoy their companionship!
 

 
My EOTD (earrings of the day) - I wore a pair of oriental-looking earrings which was a gift from a close girlfriend, Sherlyn from Malaysia. They were pretty that even my Baby complimented on how well they looked! I love them very much! Thanks for the sweet gift! 

 
Baby and I decided to go into JB on a random Saturday evening for dinner. Baby and I wanted to re-visit 'Chicken Pot' which is located at Mount Austin, as they serve delicious and tasty Chicken Hotpot! Upon being seated, we ordered the signature Chicken Pot, and requested for the medium version. The small version is meant for 1 person. The Chicken Pot consists of various cuts of fresh chicken meat that is cooked in a delicious black sauce with chillies, and it is served on a burner in a pot akin to the ubiquitous Steamboat. At the eatery, one can also order some additional ingredients to 'throw into the chicken pot aka steamboat style and we did just that by ordering luncheon meat, tang hoon, fishballs, crabmeat, and baby corns. I felt that the luncheon meat gave it an extra flavour! You can choose the level of spiciness for your chicken pot, and we chose the less spicy version for our dinner. The damage was RM60. 
 
 
Our main agenda for this trip was to satisfy our craving of singing to our heart's contents. We went to our usual haunt, the 'DeCast Karaoke'! While Baby was queuing to book a room, I went to try my luck on the claw machine, as one of the machines were offering Duffy and ShellieMay teddy bear plushies as prizes. I caught the Duffy Plush after the 3rd attempt (RM1 per try), and I was overjoyed. Baby couldn't believe that I caught it, and I am so proud of myself. No words can describe my feeling of satisfaction and it was definitely an achievement unlocked! 
 
 
The K Session's damage was super affordable as we paid a total of RM53 for both of us for a 3-hour session of singing + an unlimited flow of drinks. That explains why we love coming to JB to satisfy our singing desires, as there is no chance to get such price as cheap as this in Singapore. You couldn't even get an hour in Singapore for what I paid here!

 
Funday Sunday for my lovable Coco! We went to join in the fun at The Star Vista Green to show our support on PerroMart's annual adoption drive and this year’s theme was 'Mission Pawssible'. We received FREE goodie bags filled with wonderful treats and goodies for our furkid, as we were one of the early bird sign-ups. Thanks PerroPet for the generous gift bags! 

 
Apart from the generous goodies bags, I still purchased a pack of Salmon Jerky as the price looked pretty attractive. It only cost me SGD5.80 which is a price that is pretty hard to find at any renowned pet shop! 


 
A throw-back at the B2K Warehouse Sales 2018 which I did some shopping for Coco . It was held at Yishun Industrial. I picked up a Skin Solution and a Jar of Apple Cookies! 

 
I was given some pet goodies for attending the warehouse sales event! Thanks so much for the freebies! 

 
Recently, I picked up an inspired Sailor Moon's earrings for SGD7 from MixShop which is located at HarbourFront Centre. 

 
 
 I attended the F1 Pre-race Pit Lane Experience at the Marina Bay Street Circuit. Both Baby and I were excited to get a sneak peek at the pit lane a day before the Circuit Park was officially opened for the race. 
 





 
Apart from being able to view the F1 cars up close and watch the pit crew in action at the garage, we were also treated to a LIVE stage performance and interactive game stations. 
 


 
Thanks so much for the tickets! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA