[random] Baby's Birthday Celebration at ToriYard

A couple of weeks ago, I brought Baby to ToriYard which is located at the popular public park, Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park to celebrate his Birthday.

 
I am glad that Baby loves the place that I picked for him for his mini birthday celebration, and and he found the cozy setting and lush greenery environment quite peaceful.



 
 
 
Baby ordered a bottle of Sapporo Beer to go along with his meal, while I maintained my drink as Hot Ocha
  
 
Dining at Toriyard means you’ll be able to get a wide selection of Yakitori, ranging from chicken to seafood. Each item was grilled to perfection over special charcoal that the restaurant imports directly from Japan.

 





My favorite item of all the dishes was the 'Tsukune' (Chicken Meatball), which comes with an onsen egg and teriyaki sauce. It tasted delish, and I just couldn't get enough of it! 


 
Baby's favorite two food items: Braised Pork with Taro and Pork Belly KimChi Nabe

 
Prior to our dinner, I picked up a slice of his favorite peanut butter cake from Awfully Chocolate!
 
Geburtstag Baby and Ich Liebe Dich!

 
To be honest, the damage at ToriYard may not be the most affordable. Oh well, I guess good food and a nice ambience comes with a price tag! We had a pleasurable dining experience at ToriYard. If you are a lover of yakitori and good vibes then ToriYard is a food joint that you seriously should not give a miss!
 
 
Baby and I spent our Sunday brunch with Mum Vi at Tampopo which is located at Liang Court. This eatery place is well-known for their Kuro Buta Tonkatsu and Kuro Buta Shabu Ramen. And YES, we ordered both of them as our mains. We shared the yummy Beef Croquette and Agedashi Tofu as sides to go along our mains. The damage was SGD60+ after Baby's birthday month discount. 

 
It has been a long hiatus since I last met up Linda, and therefore we decided to catch up on a random Saturday late morning. We met up for an early lunch at Som Tam which is located at Orchard Central. This is her first time to try out the Thai fare offered by this eatery place. I've been here quite a few times with my Baby for dinner, as I find the food quite delicious.

 
Thanks for the lip gloss which she got for me during her HKG trip!

 
Nowadays, I spend most of my weekends at Baby's apartment, and I had our usual weekend brekkie with Baby and Mum Vi. This time, we went to the newly opened food court located at MEGA Woodlands, which was only a short walking distance away from Baby's apartment. We ordered the usual dim sum items, and the damage was SGD15. They tasted pretty good, and we enjoyed the dim sum meal very much! 
 
 
Recently, I picked up a pair of pretty hoop earrings from Lovisa. They were having in-house promotions/sales, and I paid only SGD5! 
 
 
I end my post with my dinner with Baby at Dapur Penyet which is located at City Plaza! Baby had Ayam Penyet while I ordered the Ayam Bakar.I love the tender grilled chicken that has soaked up the sweet and savoury flavors of the sauce. The sambal chilli is very spicy yet feels 'shiok' for my taste buds. 

 
Lastly, Baby discovered that my current iPad Mini cover is kinda of old, so he got me a new iPad Mini cover which featured my favorite, Kumamon! Thanks Baby for pampering me with a small surprise gift! 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA