[VivoCity] Disney Tsum Tsum Mid-Autumn Celebration of Love + Hokkaido-Ya

This year's Mid-Autumn Festival, or more commonly known as the 'Mooncake Festival', falls on a Monday. As usual, the company that I work for, being Korean, closes office early for a half day in order to celebrate Chuseok (Korean's Thanksgiving Day!)

 
 
I went to VivoCity's Sky Park, which is located on the third level in order to visit the Disney Tsum Tsum Mid-Autumn Celebration of Love! I am a huge fan of Disney in general, and I had a great time there!

 
Naturally being a Disney event, everyone's favorite Disney couple Mickey & Minnie was on display in a Tsum Tsum lantern form! This display is made out of 1500 lanterns and has set a record in the Asia Book of Records for being the Largest Lantern Sculpture!

 
Upon reaching, we started off with the 40m long tunnel which we found ourselves surrounded by lanterns of various Disney and Pixar Characters!






 
 
I took many random OOTDs against the beautiful backdrop at the event.




 
What I loved most about the event was the 'Frozen'-themed Wonderland backdrop. Overall, there are about 2000 Disney Tsum Tsum character lanterns, and I strongly recommend that fans of Disney's Tsum Tsum to not miss this awesome exhibition!

 
Thanks Baby for making time for me, and I appreciate every single thing you do for me. After that, we went to the newest eatery place, Hokkaido-Ya at VivoCity for dinner.  

 
We enjoyed the food very much, and we definitely listed Hokkaido-Ya as our ‘MUST-VISIT’ eatery in VivoCity!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA