[product review] Eterrite Fredias Milk Gel Cleansing and Milk Wash + ATOPALM Real Barrier Cream Cleansing Foam

I was glad that Cosmeria Beauty sent me their 'Eterrite Fredias' Milk Gel Cleansing and Milk Wash, which belongs to their Charle series. This came directly from Japan, and I was lucky enough to do a review!


The Charle series has its origins from Japan, and has been rated highly by many Japanese Women for its functionality and its regard to aging care. 



The Milk Wash is a refreshing cleanser that is quick to lather. I found that it left a soft and gentle feeling. There was no taut feeling after the wash at all, and I strongly recommend everyone, even those with sensitive skin to try it!



The Milk Gel Cleansing contains micro-beads that are gentle for the skin and I found that it gave me a refreshing cleanse. It is a multi-tasking product that is light weight, and offers an excellent exfoliation effect! My skin felt suppler and smoother after wash.



Thanks Cosmeria Beauty for sending the products over! 


I was happy to be selected by the company '0.8L Singapore' to do the review, and they sent me their ATOPALM Real Barrier Cream Cleansing Foam. 


ATOPALM REAL BARRIER is specially formulated for dry and sensitive skin types. It also contains hyaluronic acid that hydrates and comforts skin for long hours. 


ATOPALM Real Barrier Cream Cleansing Foam is a creamy cleanser that contains a blend of naturally soothing, hydrating and protecting ingredients. Unlike most cleansers that leave your skin feeling tight and dry, this innovative product leaves your skin feeling suppler and smoother! I recommended this product for dry and sensitive skin types, as it is formulated without parabens, mineral oil or artificial fragrances. I love this cleanser as it not only moistures my skin, but it also helps to minimises moisture loss and protects the skin barrier at all times! 


Thanks ATOPALM Real Barrier for delivering the product and I hope my mini review can help my friends and readers to understand the products better! Lastly, thanks for stopping by my space. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA