Goodbye 2020 ; Hello 2021

For 2020, we opted out of our usual tradition to end our night on New Year's Eve by drinking at a bar. Instead, we had an afternoon tea at The CourtyardThe Fullerton Hotel for our New Year’s Eve celebration.







We spent quality time over our afternoon tea by sharing with each other on our plans for 2021 and of course, discussing on my upcoming birthday celebration as travelling remains restricted.






As we grow older, we find that NYE is not about just having a 'Countdown', but is more akin to having a reflection on what we have achieved in 2020, and to start planning on goals for the New Year.



Lastly, I end my NYE's OOTD at the hotel premises! May all my wishes come true! I wish for more social media collaboration opportunities, as well as an increment in salary from my company!



On the second day of 2021, we met up with Meryl and the Lee family for a lunch gathering at Wonderland Savour which is located at Wisma Atria.



We took many random photos together at the dining premises as it has a themed restaurant based on Alice in Wonderland. Therefore, many painting and portraits of the story characters were used as part of the restaurant’s decor!



We had the set menu which has a choice of starter, soup of the day, one main course and a beverage of choice at SGD36++.






For the mains, we had the Sakura Prawn Linguine, Beef Stew and Seared Salmon.



I had the Japanese inspired Sakura Prawn Linguine which was topped with a generous amount of bonito flakes and ebiko. The pasta was cooked al dente, and I enjoyed every bite of it! I ended my meal with a cup of tea as part of the set menu entitlement.



We had a delightful meal and it was a nice gathering. I was happy to see everyone there again! I look forward to more celebrations together in the coming years!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA