[product review] Ori Day & Night Duo + FEELIV Immune Vitamin C by CELLTIVE KOREA

Life has changed ever since the pandemic and wearing a mask is now the new norm when going out. Wearing a used face mask too much will cause redness of the skin, and some might even experience a breakout in acne, which is also known as mask acne ('maskne'). 



We therefore need a new skincare regime to remedy maskne! Luckily I was introduced to Ori by Imagene Labs, and they have recently launched a new product, the 'Day & Night Duo'.


This set includes a Daily Repair Facial Serum + Radiance Revitalise Facial EssenceIt contains a high potent formulation which absorbs easily into the skin without leaving any greasy residue.



I am happy with the dual skin protection by Ori Day & Night Duo. Thanks Ori for being my skin saviour during this tough period to help my skin to adapt to this new safety habit (wearing mask). Both products are suitable for sensitive skin types too and can be used for both genders! Lastly, thanks ORI for sending these products over!




I begin my day by applying the Daily Repair Facial Serum in the morning before putting on my face mask to start my long day. It contains active ingredients which are specifically designed to reduce redness after long and frequent periods of wearing face masks. Most importantly, it detoxifies the skin from from daily pollutants and strengthens the skin barrier.




I end my night with the Radiance Revitalise Facial Essence before my bedtime. I love this pampering session as it relieves my skin after a long day of wearing the face mask. It nourishes my skin with a collagen boost, plumps up my fine lines and reverses the effects of daily environmental stress by restoring the skin's natural glow while i am sleeping!




When using them together as part of a daily day-to-night regime, the serum and essence complement each other to optimize the skin’s structure and appearance.



If you are interested to get your hands on this newly launched set - Day & Night Duo (SGD48), you can purchase them directly on the Ori Website.


Now, you can get a set of free sample (5ml of Daily Repair Facial Serum & 5ml of Radiance Revitalise Facial Essence) by clicking here!



Sometimes a bright, clear and youthful complexion doesn't just come down to a good skincare routine or a regular facial treatment. We also need to find some daily supplements to maintain our glow! So if you are looking for something to consume to boost the glow of your complexion, you may consider FEELIV Immune Vitamin C by CELLTIVE KOREA as it works well for me!



CELLTIVE KOREA is a health and beauty company which brings a better level of balanced health and beauty to a consumer's life! Therefore, let’s shake up our immune support regimen with FEELIV Immune Vitamin C by CELLTIVE KOREA today!



Vitamin C is an antioxidant and essential nutrient which helps neutralize damaging free radicals generated by everyday living, helping to keep the cells throughout your body healthy. This also helps to prevent wrinkles and age spots, and also induces collagen and elastin production to keep the skin looking plump and firm for a youthful-looking complexion.



I love the convenient and portable pack which makes it easier to consume anytime and anywhere! You can either mix it with water or simply pour the product itself into your mouth to enjoy the goodness. It is tasty and I love it very much! During these pandemic days, it is important to regularly intake Vitamin C to stay healthy and have a good immune system!



I added this product to my daily beauty regime by taking 1 pack twice a day! I highly recommend it to those who are looking to increase their Vitamin C, or who are fatigued from daily routine and lastly to middle-aged men or women who needs strong immunity functions as well as great anti-oxidation levels! Thanks ‘0.8L Singapore’ for the wonderful try out and the smooth delivery of the product!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA