[Merry Christmas] All about dining indulgence

Christmas has always been my favorite festive holiday, as I love shopping for gifts for my friends, colleagues and my loved ones.



Last year, my dept organised a singing session after work. We did our Christmas gifts exchange at the gathering too! However, COVID-19 has ruined our plans for this year, so we decided to do a quick and simple one on Christmas Eve in the office instead before the office closed for half day.




My secret santa was Kak Zam, and I was Jane's secret santa! I took photos with them respectively.



We had fun together at work, and we do hope we can arrange for a longer and bigger gathering next year!



Baby arranged a Christmas Eve lunch for us at Burger & Lobster, which is located at the Raffles Hotel. We ordered the Christmas Set for our dining indulgence.



In this set menu, we were each served a glass of Prosecco, and it was a great start to our festive celebration!


We had the Duo of Seafood choice as our starter, and we loved it so much!




We then had a Lobster Combo as our mains. In this combo, we got an Original Lobster Roll and Grilled Original Lobster along with their Signature Lemon and Garlic Butter Sauce. For our sides, I had Sauteed Mushrooms while Baby had the B&L Fries.






 I love the Original Lobster Roll loads!



We ended our lunch on a sweet note. For desserts, we both had B&L’s Panettone Pudding with Warm Vanilla Custard and Chocolate sauceEach dessert was dusted with a sugar coat for that extra sweetness!


We had a delightful meal and the total damage was SGD207. Thanks Baby for the wonderful meal, and we thank Father Jesus for taking good care of us during this pandemic period. I look forward to more celebrations together in the coming years!




Baby and I had brunch with Mom Vi at Belo Café which is located at Upper Thomson on Christmas Day.



Mom Vi ordered the Mushroom Croissant Benedict, and she found it pretty decent, although she did mention she has had better ones before as compared to Belo’s version.



Baby had the generous portion of the 'Grand Breakfast'which he felt was okay as the quantity made up for the quality.



However, I did love my choice of 'Holy Crab' very much, and thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it! The lightly battered soft shell crab was da bomb!



The damage was SGD64. Thanks Baby once again for the delicious brunch!




Baby got me 2 watches from Olivia Burton for this year's Christmas gift, as I do not have such feminine watches. I usually only wear Baby G watches from Casio!




These were the 2 watches that Baby had gotten for me! I love the design very much. Thanks for the gifts and for always putting me as your priority. Muaks Baby!





Thanks so much for all the gifts from my colleagues and friends! Thanks for being there always.



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA