Concluding Jess Baby's doing in 2012

Jess Baby attended the CozyCot Beauty Forum 2012 which was held at the Mink and Royal Room, Pan Pacific Hotel with Wendy, Linda, Jas Jas, Terence and Sweetie.
 
Jas Jas and I gave our ten nails a fresh look. Our nails were pasted with 3D striking metallic textures nail stickers from L’Oreal Paris.  
 

Jess Baby attended the launch of Age-Revival Stem Cell Serum with Wendy and Sweetie.

During the event, we got to try out the 'Skin loves it' Jelly which is a fuss free skin supplement, as it is tasty and is lovely indulgence anytime and anyplace!!


One sachet a day keeps anti-aging away and for a long run, it will help to achieve smoother and younger skin.


Treat your skin with a cocktail of essence nutrients including Hyaluronic Acid, Placenta, Fish Collagen, and Vitamin C. It helps for skin brightening, hydrating and anti-aging, but most importantly the jelly is great for the overall body health too.

I bagged home with some lovely goodies from SKIN INC. Thanks SKIN INC and VANITYTROVE for the invite!!



I love the Pure Happy Hand Dew from SKIN INC loads, as it gives a soft velvety touch to my hands.


Jas Jas got me a Cookie ‘n’ Cream cupcake from Twelve Cupcakes and it tasted pretty good. I appreciate your gesture and I am glad to have you as my bezzie.

I got another leather wrist band, and the bright green colormakes me feel that I am protecting our living environment. ECO FRIENDLY is my motto!! Hahaha.



William and I went to The Ship Restaurant and Bar for dinner, and the setting was pretty good. The unique exterior of the eatery place resembles an almost life-size hull of a ship and the interior is dimly lit.


The food arrived in great portions, they tasted pretty good too.


The mushroom soup was thick and flavourful and it went well with soft bread.
I had Seafood Aglio Olio as my main course, the pasta was cooked perfectly and the dressing was tasted awesome. I was delighted by the generous ingredients, and the seafood was fresh too.


Thanks SingTel for the surprise X’mas gift at my door-step!! The goodies from Patisserie G were awesome.


I received a bar of White Belgian Chocolate from my lovely babe, Zerika. Thanks for the early X’mas sweet treat!! I simply can’t get my hands off the pretty packaging of the well-loved, Tatty Bear from Me toYou.


TSUBASA MASUWAKA, the creator of Dolly Wink made her appearanceat the SHIBUYA GALS x DOLLY WINK LOOKALIKE CONTEST which was held at Scape Warehouse. She caught many people's attentions when she graced the event...


We got to redeem Dolly Wink Eyeliner when we RSVP for this event...



Thanks Love & Co for the lovely Ribbon Diamond Necklace!!



It came just in time for Christmas as it can go with my outfits... I want to have a dazzling Christmas this year...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA