[Limited Edition Hello Kitty Mug] Appreciation dinner at JK Don

Spend your Christmas and the New Year's Day with the all-time favorite character, Hello Kitty!!

 
This festive season, get any Gold Kili Double Shot White Coffee / Double Shot White Milk Tea or Frezfruta Strawberry / Apple Blueberry Jam and add a limited edition Hello Kitty Mug to your collection.
Nothing beats snuggling up to a warm cup of coffee or milk tea. Serve the beverages in these cute Hello Kitty Mugs, and spread Frezfruta fruit jam over your toast to go along with the beverage.
 

Promotional Period: 6 Dec 2012 onwards.
 
Each promotion pack is going at $6.90/pack. (Worth $15.90)
Available at all NTUC FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, Sheng Shiongand Prime Supermarket.


I was invited to attend the Appreciation Dinner at JK Don Cafe & Bar which is located Telok Kurau Road. Apart from having a nice dinner, there was a prize presentation for the 3 bloggers who won the Rise Up to Lion City’s ‘Get Out of the Box’Blogger Challenge.
 
For those who never got to win in the blogging contest (and that's include me), we were not going back with empty-handed, as we received an appreciation gift too. Read here for my post!!


JK Don Cafe & Bar offers a wide variety of Japanese and Korean cuisine that pretty much suit my taste-buds.

 
 



I had a delightful dinner, and thanks so much for the kind hospitality!!


Thanks Lion City for the appreciation gift!! I was given the Frezfruta Strawberry Jam and a Limited Edition Hello Kitty Mug.


Safety seal is added to ensure product freshness and quality.



Strawberry Jam is made in high fruit content, the jam is natural, wholesome, flavorful and still a popular choice among the consumers.



The Hello Kitty Pastel Pink Mug looks so sweet and girlish. It makes me wanna bring it to my office for my daily usage.




It was a fun get-together gathering session with my fellow blogger friends, William and Sweetie, and I was happy to meet other bloggers once again there too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA