[I love Christmas] Happy Birthday, William

Time flies really fast in December, as everybody is busy catching up with friends during the festive seasons and shopping for Christmas gifts. William's birthday falls on the same day as Christmas, and we had an impromptu celebration for his birthday, we had our meet-up dinner at TCC - The Coffee Connoisseur @ Circular RoadWe had a delightful dinner and I always cherish the bonding moment with my friends (:

 
For starters we had the following - Baby Crayfish Salad, which is a well-liked item for our birthday boy, William. We enjoyed it very much as it perked up our appetite before our main course.

 
My all-time favorite finger-snack - Onion Rings...

 
William had Seafood Aglio Olio - 2 semi-big grilled prawns and 2 huge scallops with Spaghetti. Tossed in olive oil, garlic and chilli padi.

 
Terence ordered Chicken & Mushroom Spaghetti as his main course.

 
As for myself, I had Tobiko Scallop Pasta, and it tasted pretty decent...
 
 
Shaun had Ribeye Steak which was pretty good as commented by him...
 
The damage was SGD92-ish after 50% disc which was pretty alright for all the items we’ve ordered which included drinks and dessert. I think TCC’s membership is really worth it for the birthday's month benefits, as you get to enjoy one-time 50% off and another 30% off again within the same month!!
 
 
William invited me to the Christmas Party which was held at The Icing Room in 313@somerset.
 
 
 
During the party, we divided ourselves into pairs to decorate the Christmas log cake...
 
 
 
 
I paired up with William, and this is our effort!! How do you guys rate our creation?
 

 
 
 
Thanks William for extending his invite to me!! I brought back the Snowman goodies bag from the event. The bag was filled with candies and chocolates...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA