Jess Baby loves hanging out with her besties...

I got an invitation to the Longines Singapore Gold Cup 2012 which was held at the Singapore Turf Club, with thanks to William for extending it to me again. The venue was held at the usual place, Marquee.
 
 
I spent my afternoon taking photos with the props and with lovely friends.
 

 
I am glad that I was part of the celebration...
 
 
 A couple of weeks ago, a group of us attended JUICE 14th Anniversary Party which was held at Zouk Singapore. The theme of the night was flash-back to the nasty nineties, and the songs that were played during the event were nostalgic.
 
 
We enjoyed taking photos with funny props, nothing beats having fun time with great friends. 



 
William and Terence bought some lucky draw coupons for good cause, but at the same time they hope to win something from the lucky draw segment too... 

 
Toasting up for our better future... *CHEERS AH*


 
We enjoyed the every bit at the party... Thanks guys for being there with me!!

 
Some undeclared photos from the Lenovo Yoga Launch Event at The Pod, NLB.
 
 
It's all about gals' cam-whoring world...



Loving my awesome friends!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA