[Class95FM] Back to Class Party at IndoChine

Baby and I attended the Class 95FM – Back to Class Party at IndoChine, Asian Civilisation Museum.

 
IndoChine bears a contemporary bistro-restaurant appearance which consists of outdoor and indoor dining. The service provided by IndoChine was pretty good.

 
During the event, all attendees got to enjoy a free-flow of drinks which included wines, beer and soft drinks. We took some random selfies while relaxing on the couch with our wines...

 
Apart from free flow drinks, we were rendered scrumptious canapés provided by IndoChine.

 
Baby took a photo with Mike Kasem.
 
Bobby Tonelli was at the event too, so I went up to him to take a photo together...

 
The hosts of the night were the whole team of deejays from Class 95FM, and the first segment was conducted by Glenn Ong and Yasminne Cheng.
 
Before we ended our night at the Class Party, we decided take some photos via the photo booth that was catered to the event. I love the ‘BACK TO SCHOOL’ frame design for our photos...
 
 
10 Lucky draws were given out throughout the whole event, and my name was being read out during one of the lucky draw segments by Jean Danker. I received the prize from her and it was a complimentary one night stay at Hotel Clover.

 
I was very happy that I won a hotel stay again and I am so looking forward to my staycation!!

 
The hotel voucher entitles one-night stay in a Deluxe Room with Breakfast for 2. Stay tuned for my hotel stay review!!

 
Thanks Class 95FM for the invite and IndoChine for the lovely white wines and delicious canapés.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA