[Throw-back Thursday - vacation] shop and eat in Subang Jaya

I had my afternoon tea at FullHouse which is located at Sunway Pyramid, Subang Jaya, and I tried it once on Christmas Day and I thought it was pretty decent and reasonable to pay SGD20-ish for a plate of Pasta and SGD6-ish for a pot of Earl Grey Tea till I looked at the menu, I was shocked to see the prices were way cheaper (like more than 50%) than in Singapore. I remembered I paid like SGD24.90 for a Vongole Pasta and guess what in Sunway pyramid, it only cost RM14.90. OMG!! How could the difference be so much?

 

Oh well, no more rants from me as I am not going to dine in Singapore's branch anymore...




I love the yellow MINI COOPER at the entrance of the restaurant...



Fullhouse Lifestyle Store and Cafe offers a true home-feeling dining experience to all the diners/patrons...




Upon entering the premises, we felt like we were walking into our ‘dream home’ to have our meal... The cafe bears a concept of home-warming with the walls of white and sweet Victorian decor that give our hearts a place to rest...


Our tea-time break after our retail therapy at Sunway Pyramid...


We shared a bowl of Pumpkin Soup and the Chicken Sausages with Mashed Potato.



Fullhouse is definitely a nice place to dine in and the theme cafe really warmed our hearts. We will come back when we are back in Subang Jaya again...


The damage was RM37 (SGD14-ish) with 2 glass of Flower Tea. (hot water is refillable).


I picked the Limited Edition pop-out make-up palette iPhone 5 Case from Sephora during my trip to Sunway Pyramid, PJ, Selangor.


Jingle all the Way from Too faced consists of 11 eye-shadows, a bronzer and cheek blush, and the damage was surprisingly pleasant. I paid RM45 (SGD17-ish).


I love it so much though I am no longer a apple user, but I will shop for nice iPhone 5 cases for my pop-out palette in the near future...  

Then again, I picked up another make-up pouch from Paper Doll Mate from Tangs, Empire Shopping Gallery at Subang Jaya, Selangor. I can't stop loving these cute vintage-style paper dolls, and it cost me RM29 (SGD11-ish)


Now in Malaysia, Tom & Jerry figurines come free with every Happy Meal purchased at McDonald's...


   The Summit Subang USJ took on the minions craze for Christmas 2013, and I took many photos of the pretty decorations in the mall. I had a minion-ful Christmas at The Summit Subang USJ.




Shopping in The Summit Subang USJ is really pleasant to my pockets and I enjoyed inexpensive shopping. We shall go through the loots I picked up from the mall...

I picked up this pair of loafers at RM20 (RM7-ish) and the latest in-trend neon colors straps wristlet at RM10 each (SGD3-ish)



Lastly the bath & shower gel (1000ml) from Santa Barbara for RM20 for 2 bottles.



I like the Paris featured theme coin pouch very much, and I think I paid like RM7 (SGD2.80)



I simply can’t get enough of planner / schedule books which do not have any dates/year printed on it and that means I can use it freely anytime... I decided to get this London feature theme hard cover book which cost me about SGD3-ish (RM7.90)





Random loots (1) which included nail wraps, mobile accessories and a box of false eye-lashes cost me about RM21-ish (SGD8-ish).


Random loots (2) which included Accordion Pockets note book and nail wraps cost about RM10-ish (SGD4-ish).


I end my post with a happy Jess Baby’s selfie at Subang Parade.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA