[RKM's Anniversary] Hi-tea at Orchard Hotel + random-ness

Happy 8th Anniversary!
 
 
I brought Baby for a High-Tea session at the Orchard hotel recently. I love spending quality time with him, and It was my way of thanking him for showering me with his love and care all these years. Long may it continue in the coming years!! I also wanted to thank him for being very supportive towards my social media lifestyle, and he is always there for me whenever I need him.
 
 We made use of UOB's bank promotion for a 1 for 1 deal for our celebration. This is a good deal, and it helps save money for our future, as well as for our forthcoming 1 week holiday in September!
 
 
I love the Laksa at the noodles station, as well the fried dumplings/wantons. The buffet spread selection was very decent for the amount we paid, and the damage for the whole High-tea only SGD42!




 
These are some random photos of us taken at the Emirates Singapore Derby, which was held at the Capitol Piazza Outdoor Plaza in July.


 
Thanks for the photos!

 
Jasmine, Baby and I went down to F1 Pit Building for the Singapore Airlines Light Up the Night Carnival which was opened to the public to welcome the upcoming Formula One (F1) Grand Prix on the 16-18 September 2016.

 
Jasmine posted her video collage via Instagram's stories on her account, @chewyjas and I took a screenshot of it upon seeing her video collage.

 
Thanks for featuring my back view! We end our day out by having our dinner at Hifumi Japanese Restaurant, Marina square and of course our Pokémon Hunting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA