KOSE 40th Anniversary Roadshow

KOSE Singapore is turning 40... There was a 2-day road-show @ Robinsons Centrepoint Atrium and Y.E.S.93.3FM DJ Pei Fen was the host for this event... Beside great deals, there was a 'Discover Sekkisei' beauty demostration during the event as well...

The preparation of the road-show before the event starts...

Wendy & I were invited to be their models for beauty demostration for 2 days...
Here I am @ Centrepoint with my nude to almost no make-up face...
Day 1 : One side of my face applied the Kose Mask White...
Day 2 : (Same procedure) One side of my face applied the Kose Mask White...

This was the place where we got to rest before we went on the stage... Being their models for the second time, Wendy & I were more relaxed as compared to the first time @ BHG Bugis... No more stage fear liao... Hahaha!

Time to go on stage for the demo... Standing beside me was Celest, the Beauty Guru...


The response was pretty good...


This is me with using their ESPRIQUE PRECIOUS cosmetics products for a light make-up... Less is more!!


I was given KOSE Infinity Serum Completion II & Sekkisei Supreme Whitening Eye Cream for review... Do stay tuned for my tiny corner ;)


With Bezzie, Wendy


With Debix from KOSE... I like her cos she is so caring...


With Pei Fen from YES93.3FM... She is very friendly towards wendy & I.


Finally, with the Beauty Guru of KOSE - Celest... Thanks for inviting me :)


 Happy Birthday, KOSE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA